Monday, May 4, 2009

The Eternal Verities of Life

A Tree Creates Fruit

A Seed Creates A Tree

Fruit Nourishes Seed(s)




It finally occurred to me that my appearance of non-happiness is simply a holdover from the days when people continually questioned why I'm not happy. Appearing non-happy is therefore not my fault!!!!!!!

Yeay!



Blast-off!

The streak of preveiling wind/ing is treating this finally her to a beautiful and joyful outpouring of energy.

In other words, I'm going to be okay!

So, what's going on?

I believe that today there has been a pretty sharp realization that one person is not the Creator.

I am very happy and pleased to give reason (where reason is protection of life) and sustenance (of life) to my sister/sib/brother life forms.

You are all the reason for my being on this planet (ALIVE!) and I do not need to feel bad about myself or you or my need to be happy and feel the affection that I deeply need.

Please understand that you and I and we and they are all one.

Be happy

Strong and helpful,

Estoril

Julia

P.S. Thank you transaged activist for introducing me to the trannie in Minneapolis. A truly good and sweet person!

No comments:

Post a Comment