Saturday, January 17, 2009

framework of hate

Today I am royally pissed off.

I'd like to know why myself.

I've been ranting and raving nearly since I got up at 4:00 this morning -- it's now almost 7:00 a.m. and I'm still feeling rancor and anger.

The cradle(s) of civilization have been destroyed or are in danger.

So what? What does that have to do with me, or you?

Really, I should say that much of this anger is directed at

Myself -- trying to kill off Julia.

And why?

Why, I can't be happy, because no one likes a whore.

Rests a Moose.


Feelings are the way that one realizes strength?

Maybe a better way is to realize friendship.

I need to let myself be vulnerable.

A cross splits the world two ways -- up and down, and left and right.

Simply put, there is rain.

How can I be happy when my mother is not?

OR, what difference can anyone love?

LIVE.

My love misses women who love Julia.

I don't know why people need a Bruce.

I think it's so they can fuck their own mothers.

I'm really sorry if that disturbs you. It certainly disturbs me.

I'm hoping that when I'm writing, that you do believe that I need you.

Psychosis: money.

When all is malevolent, then all is political.

Good for malevolence.

I'm not the one who is so afraid.

Blame is freedom when life collides with malevolence.

I cried.

See you soon.

Love, Julia

1 comment:

  1. I can do more than like a whore. I can love one.
    It's all right to have been or to be a whore.

    -- M

    ReplyDelete